You May Qualify for $5000
You found THE house. It's everything you've ever wanted. But the upfront expenses--your down payment and all of the miscellaneous costs involved with moving--are much more than you expected. Through a collaboration with the Federal Home Loan Bank, Republic is offering the Homeownership Set-Aside Program. Qualified first-time homebuyers may receive down payment, closing cost, and repair assistance up to $5000.
- To qualify, you must be a first-time homebuyer.
- Your household income must be at or below 80% of the Area Median Income.
- Maximum per Household: $5000
- Reservations: First-come, first-served basis
- Program ends: When funding limits reached or Nov. 29, 2019
Additional HSP information, please visit: https://www.fhlbtopeka.com/hsp