In today’s world of fraud, scams, and identity theft, it is imperative to protect your identity. To help keep your financial life secure, Republic holds Shred Fests for our customers at all five Banking Centers every year. Shred Fest is FREE to all Republic customers with a limit of five boxes per person / business.
Shred Fest is a convenient, quick, and easy way for you to destroy all outdated and unneeded paperwork that, left unattended or misplaced, could get into the wrong hands. Bring any paper items you may have that need to be destroyed to the designated Shred Fest Banking Center for proper disposal.
This year's Shred Fest dates appear on the right of this page.
What should you bring to Shred Fest?
- Canceled or unused checks
- Bank statements that are one year or older
- ATM receipts
- Debit card receipts
- Outdated credit card receipts and statements
- Outdated paperwork with account numbers on them
- Outdated investment brokerage account statements
- Outdated IRA/401K account statements
- Outdated monthly bill statements (utility, phone, cable, etc.)
- Papers that carry your Social Security number, birth date, signature, contact information, mother’s maiden name, etc.
- Pay Stubs – only after you have received a W-2 Form from your employer that reflects your stubs
- Outdated driver’s license, medical insurance cards, passports, credit cards, debit cards
- Unneeded medical billing statements/invoices
- Outdated contracts, rental agreements, insurance paperwork, etc.
- Old prescription purchase receipts
- Preapproved credit card applications
- Incentive/gift checks from credit card companies
For additional questions about Shred Fest, please contact us at (405) 360-5369 or firstname.lastname@example.org.