At Republic, we continually strive to keep your money safe. Below, learn some of the ways we are working for you and actions you can take to keep your information secure.
Report Lost or Stolen Republic Check Card or Credit Card
- Republic MasterCard® Check/ATM Card - Call (866) 546-8273
- Republic Visa® Credit Card, Fraud Assistance - Call (866) 604-0381 or (800) 325-3678
- Credit Card Customer Service - Call (800) 423-7503
- PrePaid Money Cards - Call (800) 416-6373
Republic Security Topics
- FREE Guardian Fraud Text Alerts - Keep tabs on your bank account 24/7. Your Republic MasterCard® Check Card is eligible for Guardian Fraud Text Alerts, an alert system that sends you a text if you have any unusual account activity (example: out-of-state or card-not-present transactions).
Enroll Now or Learn More
- Enhanced Fraud Alerts to Protect You - In our ongoing efforts to optimize account security, we've enhanced our fraud alert system. Should possible fraud be detected on your Republic Check Card, we'll contact you by email, text, and, if needed, give you a call.
- EMV "Chip Card" Frequently Asked Questions - Learn about our new EMV Chip Card technology.
Other Security Resources
- Controlling Cookies on Your Personal Computer
- Preventing Identity Theft
- Republic Online® Supported Browsers
- Protecting Your Personal Computer
- Protecting Your Personal Information
- Choosing a Secure Password
Financial Education Corporation Resources
- Account Authentication & Online Banking - Read about the authentication process used to confirm that it is you and not someone who has stolen your identity.
- Online Banking, Data Security & You - Learn best practices for safe online banking.
- Risk Assessment & Layered Security for Online Business Transactions - Study new financial standards that assist business account holders from account hijacking and unauthorized funds transfers.
- Schemes, Scams & Fraud - Review today’s most prevalent frauds and get advice for keeping your private information secure.
- Cyber Attacks - Learn cyber-terrorism tactics and how they could affect you.
- Account Hijacking & Identity Theft - Recognize identity theft and learn how to prevent it.