Who is Republic
Republic Bank & Trust exists to create vibrant communities in which we would want to live ourselves. We pledge to help all customers and all our bankers be financially secure, constantly delighted, and committed to the community, and we will generate strong capital to support these efforts.
"Because we are a community bank, the health and welfare of our communities is vital to our continued success. We work hard to support activities and programs that enrich the quality of life in our schools and neighborhoods. We support programs that foster growth, development, employment, and social and cultural enhancement. Republic is strongly committed to make our communities better places to live by focusing on both quality of life and quantity of business."
Chuck R. Thompson · Founder & CEO
Our growth over time:
Republic was originally chartered in Norman, Oklahoma, on June 30, 1988. Today, Republic has five Banking Centers and one Mortgage Center.
- 1988: Republic's original Banking Center opened in Norman (3501 West Robinson)
- 1992: We acquired Norman's Red River Savings and Loan (1200 East Lindsey)
- 1992: Republic opened our Mortgage Center--immediately across from our first Banking Center (3500 W. Robinson)
- 1992: RBT opened our third Banking Center in Norman (401 West Main)
- 2006: Republic expanded into Noble, with our fourth Banking Center (805 N. Main)
- 2008: We established an office in Oklahoma City (11801 S. Western, Suite C)
- 2016: Republic's Oklahoma City office relocated to a full-service Banking Center (11671 S. Western)